Who We Are
We are a member-based business association that works together to:
- foster a positive business climate
- engage the community
- maintain relationships with government
- promote Ladner
Since the LBA began in 1978, our members have invested in Ladner in numerous ways. Many of our community events have become annual traditions. Our advocacy with local government ensures that the interests of our members are considered. And our involvement in other aspects of the community, such as having a float in local parades, promote our members and helps Ladner to thrive.
We are also committed to delivering benefits to our members, such as:
- promoting Ladner and “Shop Local”
- promoting member businesses through our #DiscoverLadner social media initiative
- hosting community events so our member sponsors receive public exposure
- hosting networking events
- hosting business workshops
- collaborating with the City of Delta’s Small Business Sustainability Strategy
- collaborating with other business organizations in Delta
Our members include small, medium and large businesses, service organizations and representatives from all levels of government.
What We Do
- We advocate for local businesses at all levels of government.
- We host weekly meetings.
- We host networking events.
- We host community events.
- We promote Ladner.
To become a member or to renew your membership, click here.
To learn more about our initiatives, such as Light Up Ladner, click here.
To learn more about our events, click here.